Who is Dublin.Faith.Community.Partners (DFCP)?
Our Purpose Statement: “We are people of faith, partnering to give hope to those in need in the Dublin community.”
- To connect people seeking resources with those offering help in the Dublin community
- To help people in the Dublin community move from crisis to long-term stability
- To help educate the community about the challenges facing local individuals and families who are experiencing poverty.
Our Service Area: We primarily serve the Dublin community. Click here for a map of the Dublin City School District boundaries.
What Does DFCP do?
DublinCAN.org: a community resource database linking people seeking help with those offering help in the Dublin City School District community.
- DublinCAN.org makes it easy for people the help they need, AND makes it easy for organizations, agencies and churches to collaborate in service delivery and client referral.
- DublinCAN.org is available in four languages. You can search for help by category, key word, or agency name.
- DublinCAN.org is FREE. There is no fee to list your information or to use the resource database.
How to join DublinCAN.org: Faith communities, non-profit organizations and governmental entities that provide helping services to the Dublin City and School District community are eligible to have listings in DublinCAN.org. Dublin Faith Community Partners (DFCP) reserves the right to approve all listings and to edit content for grammatical issues. Please click the button below to register:
We encourage new churches and organizations to join DFCP.
Please attend our next meeting to find out how you can become involved!